The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Our 2021 State Scholarship Applications are available now!
Visit our Scholarship Page here.
Thank you for actively participating in our Federation, and supporting us in our mission to Live the Lives We Want.
Support NFB of AZ with Amazon Smile
AmazonSmile is a way for Amazon customers to support the National Federation of the Blind of Arizona every time they shop with Amazon.
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice.
Signing up is easy!
Here’s how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice
- Select your charity: National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
- Start shopping!
Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona Chapters
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona Divisions
The Arizona Secretary of State’s Office and the National Association of Secretaries of State encourage voters to look to their state and local election officials as their trusted sources for election information. View our list of county election and voting resources here, or head directly to Arizona’s Secretary of State official website here.
See what we’re up to on Facebook
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
- Re: Certifications in the Field of Blindness and Low Vision.2019 Resolution 04 WHEREAS, State Agencies, Schools and other training centers serving individuals who are blind or have low vision, perennially struggle to fill vacancies […]
- Re: The Development and Establishment of a New B/VI Teacher Preparation Program to Actively Collaborate With The National Federation of the Blind of Arizona2019 Resolution 03 WHEREAS, the urgent need for appropriate and effective education of blind and visually impaired (B/VI) students, enrolled in Arizona’s public school districts […]
- Re: The Application of the Randolph-Sheppard Act to Military Dining Contracts (Luke air Force Base)2019 Resolution 02 WHEREAS, the Randolph-Sheppard Act grants a priority to blind person to operate vending facilities on federal properties for the purposes of expanding […]
For more resolutions, visit our Resolutions page here.