[Nfbaz-news] on behalf of Amy Porterfield, volunteers still needed

Donald Porterfield Donaldpfield at cox.net
Tue Aug 22 14:59:33 UTC 2017

Hello Federation family,

I am growing more excited each day about the gathering of our great
affiliate family, and all the festivities planned.

In order to transform our convention dreams into convention reality we need
all of you to be a part of the experience together.

We are still looking for a few good federationists for the following.

1.       We need volunteers to run our newsline table.  Newsline has made
such a difference in my life, and I know many of you use it regularly as
well.  Please help others to learn about the service.

2.      We still need some organized people to help Sharonda with the
registration tables.  The more people who help us the shorter and quicker
our lines become.

For those of you who have already committed to volunteer in some way for
convention, thank you.  This is going to be a fun and meaningful weekend
because of your hard work.

If you still want to volunteer and need more information, please feel free
to email me at aporterfield at saavi.us <mailto:aporterfield at saavi.us> , or
call me at 520-396-8707.

Sincerely,

Amy Porterfield