[Nfbaz-news] On Behalf of Amy Porterfield. The Federation needs you this year for the NFBA state convention

Donald Porterfield Donaldpfield at cox.net
Mon Aug 14 03:50:29 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family,

The time is fast approaching, and I hope we are all growing excited about
our plans to attend the 2017 NFBA state convention.

As always, we are preparing for interactive seminars full of learning,
Positive Philosophy conversations that fill us with love hope and
determination, and connections with great federation friends.

Making a great convention takes active participation.  Every year we count
on you all to use your talents and skills to make it work.

This year we are seeking the following types of volunteer activities.

.        Registration table

.        Martials

.        Exhibit hall support

.        Calling all students to help with our hospitality suite

.        Spanish English interpreting

.        Independence market table

.        Dog relief area

.        Children and youth track

.        Braille labeling party for door prizes, auction items, and many
other things.

.        Center pieces creation

.        Set-up and Clean up

If you are interested in helping with any of these things, please send me an
email at aporterfield at saavi.us <mailto:aporterfield at saavi.us> .

Thanks, and I am looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.

.