[Nfbaz-news] NFBA state convention registration form

Donald Porterfield Donaldpfield at cox.net
Fri Aug 4 05:24:07 UTC 2017

Greetings Federationists,

At this time our website is undergoing some much needed revision and
development.  We hoped that our website updates would be complete by this
time to enable our members to register using our new and improved platforms.
Currently we are anticipating a delay of about a week before we will be able
to use our new site.

In order to ensure that our members have ample time to register for our
state convention, and to give our registration committee ample time to
compile the information, I am attaching a form that you may complete.

You may complete the form, save it to your computer, and attach it in an
email to Sharonda White atsbgreenlaw at gmail.com <mailto:sbgreenlaw at gmail.com>
.

If you are unable to send the form electronically, you may print the form,
and answer the questions in print or Braille and send the hard copy to
Sharonda White.

Please send all forms to

Attn. Sharonda Greenlaw

900 W. Grove Pkwy Apt 1081

Tempe, AZ 85283.

If you have any questions about how to complete the form, please call
Sharonda at (602) 281-5955.

All other instructions, including how to pay your registration fees are
included in the form attached.

I will send out an announcement as soon as our website is updated so that
you may complete the form online if you wish.

Regards,

Donald Porterfield, Esq.

President

National Federation of the Blind of Arizona

donaldfield at cox.net <mailto:donaldfield at cox.net>