[Nfbaz-news] NFBA Quarterly Board Meeting

Donald Porterfield donaldpfield at cox.net
Fri Aug 4 03:59:48 UTC 2017

Hello Federationists:

Just a reminder, the quarterly board meeting is scheduled for Saturday,
August 12, 2017. This meeting will be an in-person meeting and will take
place in Tucson. As we discussed at the last board meeting, and when we
voted to resume having quarterly board meeting in-person, we agreed to move
them around. The meeting will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. and will end at
1:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at SAAVI Services for the Blind in
Tucson, which is located at 3767 E. Grant Rd. For those unable to attend
in-person, you will be able to call in by calling the NFBA conference line
at 605-745-6777 and entering pin 06322 # when prompted.

At the last quarterly board meeting, the board also voted for lunch to be
served during the meeting. Therefore, lunch will be provided for a $5.00
donation. Lunch will consist of pizza and beverages. If you are planning to
attend in-person and want lunch, please RSVP to me at
<mailto:donaldpfield at cox.net> donaldpfield at cox.net. If you have special
dietary restrictions, please let me know.

The agenda will be sent out shortly.

Regards,

Donald Porterfield, Esq.

President

National Federation of the Blind of Arizona

 <mailto:donaldpfield at cox.net> donaldpfield at cox.net

520-850-2180