[Nfbaz-news] NFBA State Convention Hotel Reservations

Donald Porterfield donaldpfield at cox.net
Thu Aug 3 02:04:59 UTC 2017

Hello Federationists,

It has been brought to my attention that the website for registering for a
hotel room for this year's state convention may not be as accessible as it
should be. If you have trouble registering online, or prefer to call the
hotel to make your reservation, you can call 602-252-1234 and follow the
voice-guided prompts to talk to a reservations agent.

Please let me know if you have any other issues registering for the state
convention.

Regards,

Donald Porterfield, Esq.

President

National Federation of the Blind of Arizona

donaldfield at cox.net <mailto:donaldfield at cox.net>

520-850-2180