[Nfbaz-news] live streaming NFBA convention

Bob Kresmer krezguy at cox.net
Thu Sep 12 20:33:57 UTC 2013

9-12-13

>From Darrell Shandrow -

Hello Everyone,

We will be streaming the 2013 National Federation of the Blind state
convention on Saturday, September 14 and Sunday, September 15.

You may listen to us live by visiting
http://radio.blindaccessjournal.com on your computer's web browser or by
adding http://majestic.wavestreamer.com:4847 to your favorite media player
software or mobile device.

We will be on the air during the following times:

Saturday Morning Session: 9:30 a.m. - Noon Saturday Afternoon Session: 1:30
p.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday Evening Banquet: 7 p.m.
Sunday Morning Session: 9 a.m. - Noon

If you use Twitter, you are welcome to follow NFBArizona and communicate
with us during the convention using the #nfba13 hashtag.

If you can't attend convention this year, we hope you will listen and chat
with us.

Best regards,
The NFB of Arizona Technology Committee