[Nfbaz-news] NFBA August quarterly board meeting notice and agenda

Bob Kresmer krezguy at cox.net
Thu Aug 8 19:40:20 UTC 2013

Hello, fellow Federationists,

We are holding our August quarterly board meeting by telephone conference
Saturday, August 10 by teleconference from 9:30 through noon.  Please note
the earlier than normal start time.  Please advise fellow members who do not
have email of the change.

I have attached the most recent roster of our members, and also the auction
and doorprize letter and also our pre-registration form

I have also attached the minutes from our May quarterly board meeting so
that we can dispense the reading of minutes on Saturday.

Here is our agenda -

August 10, 2013 NFBA Board Meeting Agenda
9:30 AM to  Noon
Conference call 218 844-3388 pin 6322#

Pledge and Roll call

Secretary and Treasurer Reports

Committee reports:  Legislative, Scholarship, Fundraising, Transportation,
Convention arrangements, Technology, Transportation fund,

State convention: agenda, financial aid, public relations, doorprizes,
resolutions, Nominating committee

Consider guide dog division

Liason between students participating in RSA youth transition programs and
board

October meet the blind month activities

2014 Bell program

Chapter and Division reports

Old business and new business
Announcements from members and
adjourn

Bob Kresmer, president NFBA
Toll free (888) 899-6322

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for a
tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or visit
www.carshelpingtheblind.org

Your Donation can Take the Blind Further!